Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

I am Tom Bobby Hill, the tea soup eating warrior. My destiny is to pimp out 9001 bears at one. Whaaat? o_-

Beyond Darkness Beyond Darkness

Even though the interface weren't very nice and the drawings could've been better,the story was good and has everything that I haven't thought about! Rare to see this nowadays

Bit Battles Bit Battles

Fantastic game! The spearmen will be hard if you will not upgrade him fast enough but i have a hint attack a line with the least enemy so even if he fails you won't get in trouble nice game 5/5

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

Superb Amazing i can't explain it its just super unbelievable the story was super good and I have been confused aswell what the story goes im happy that I have played this looking forward to see more games like this on the future!

The Reward - The Game The Reward - The Game

There should be a single player mode and lots of bugs

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

Got everything,very nice game! 5 stars!

Deep Space Dash Deep Space Dash

Nice game,at first you might hate the game becuase you're not still not use to it but after many plays you get used to it and the game will be very addictive! nice game! 5/5

A small talk A small talk

Great game!,still needs more ending through, i had fun when i said "the cake is a lie" XD anyways 5 stars!

Expendables 2: TD Expendables 2: TD

Hmm im checking every 5 stars comments here and checked their profiles and they posted all in the same hour and they were created in the same day hmm.... fake accounts i suppose?

soapcreative responds:

We asked a lot of friends and followers to vote for us and I guess they created accounts

Planet Juicer Planet Juicer

GLITCH when u Rezize the screen :O111

yellowbouncyball responds:

you mean the easter egg cheats under the screen? Not a glitch- we left them there on purpose for people to find and play with :) They were our personal debug testing tools that we figured would be fun for players to find